With bike prices on the rise, supply chain issues, environmental issues, and trail management challenges we thought it would be interesting to brainstorm a list of bike manufacturers that are still making only traditional bikes and not muddying the waters with e-bikes.
There’s a lot of arguments as to why pedal bikes are better for everyone except for the disabled. If you agree with any of those arguments you might want to consider supporting some of these companies with your dollars.
Yeti recently fell off this list with their new E-MTB. Let us know who we missed or if anyone has a release that takes them off the list!
- Ibis – https://www.ibiscycles.com
- Gurrilla Gravity – https://ridegg.com
- Evil Bikes – https://www.evil-bikes.com
- Starling Cycles – https://www.starlingcycles.com
- Reeb Bikes – https://reebcycles.com
- Salsa Cycles – https://salsacycles.com
- Revel Bikes – https://www.revelbikes.com
- Canfield – https://canfieldbikes.com
- NS Bikes – https://nsbikes.com
- Sonder Bikes – https://us.alpkit.com/pages/sonder
- Framed Bikes – https://www.framedbikes.com
- Eskar Cycles – https://eskercycles.com